Sponsorship Sales Executive
Have you got a proven track record in B2B sales? Do you have excellent communication skills, with a professional telephone manner? If so apply here to find out more about an exciting role in exhibition sponsorship, we are currently working on.
You’ll be responsible for selling sponsorship packages to C-Level within pharma, legal/compliance, construction, and oil and gas events. Drawing on your rounded business ability to generate new business, you’ll reach out to international, senior decision-makers using a consultative sell approach, offering opportunities to grow their business.
As Sponsorship Sales Executive, you’ll responsible for generating sponsorship sales revenue across our cutting-edge business conferences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a B2B sales environment. You’ll be constantly outperforming targets and hungry to gain further professional sales training and development to get you to the next stage of your career.
The successful candidate will be
- Degree educated with B2B sales experience.
- Extremely professional with a quick-thinking, commercial mind.
- Genuinely passionate about business and sales – proud to attract new clients and close creative deals.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in the world of business.
- A fast learner who’s driven by continuously developing your own knowledge and skills.
- Motivated by targets and always aiming to smash them.
- Creative and high energy in everything you do.
Although the salary package will be negotiable depending on previous experience, the initial indication is a base salary of between £25,000 and £30,000, with a realistic OTE of £40,000, to £45,000.
If you would like the opportunity to discuss this position further, apply online and we will get in contact.
Job Title: Sponsorship Sales Executive /Business Development Executive / Sales Executive
Industry: Life Sciences / Exhibition Sponsorship
Salary: Basic 26K – 30K, OTE 40K