Senior Presales Engineer – London, England, United Kingdom
We are partnered with a fast-growing UK based Data Analytics software vendor who are seeking a Senior Presales Engineer to lead on UK Government presales. They provide highly advanced, market-leading SaaS solutions deliver better decisions around compliance, financial crime, credit risk and customer intelligence.
As a senior leader, you will be working closely with clients, collaborating on sales opportunities and supporting the end-to-end sales process.
- Be the trusted advisor to your customers, and help them develop compelling business cases through the process of Value Engineering.
- Elicit business problems from clients and prospects, and articulate how these can be solved by product capabilities, and the value this brings
- Execute on sales strategies with the sales team, and collaborate throughout the sales cycle to ensure success, including with the marketing team, solution architects, professional services, customer success and research and development.
- Shape, manage and provide compelling responses to RFPs
- Run client workshops, pitches and presentations
- Represent the employer at industry events and share your thought leadership.
- The role will report to the regional or global Solution Engineering director
- High impact, driven, and passionate about Pre-sales and government clients.
- Domain expertise in one or more areas financial services and government: Risk, Anti-Financial Crime, AML, KYC, MDM, CRM at global financial services organisation
- Proven in a commercially focussed software role e.g. Solution or Sales Engineering, Technical Sales, Value Consulting, Solution Consulting etc
- Experience in a senior or specialist role, e.g. leading and managing a portfolio, team or vertical.
- Understanding of broad data concepts and how to use data to drive business value
- Technology expertise in data-driven, analytical solutions such as Entity Resolution, Network Generation or Advanced Analytics.
- Understands broad data concepts and how to use data to drive business value
- Knowledge of the following technologies will be an advantage: Python, Java, Scala, R, SQL, SAS, GCP, AWS, Azure.
Package wise we are looking at anywhere between is flexible for the right person but will be in the region of £60-£90k basic depending on experience (potentially more for the right person) with 30% bonus on top.