We are looking for a candidate with a background in building & managing successful Sales teams and implementing best practice for inside sales processes.
The Sales Director will be required to develop the long term strategy for inside sales and effectively provide leadership and direction to the overall team.
A start-up technology company who are currently disrupting the market with their new logistics app. The company has just received a huge investment and is now ready to employ a successful Sales Director to drive the sales team.
You will be Managing a team of 5-10 successful and target driven quote carrying new business sales executives who will sell the SAAS platform into any retail or food company.
Major Responsibilities and Tasks Include:
- Set and Execute Inside Sales Strategy
- Provide accurate forecasts weekly & monthly
- Must have sales and preferably management experience within a software and services or SAAS organisation
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and closing sales
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of overachievement against assigned sales targets both as a salesperson and (preferably) as a manager
- Mentor and Coach members of the Inside Sales Team
- Management of the Inside Sales team, cultivating, developing and maintaining a high-performing team
- Demonstrable structured Sales Process
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- B2B sales experience in the software space
What’s on offer?
The Sales Director will receive a basic salary of between £90,000 – £110,000 depending on experience. Typically, the Sales Director will also be eligible for equity over time. Added benefits include; laptop, phone, and private medical.
For more information on this and other opportunities please visit our website or apply online to speak to a Sales Recruitment specialist. The Sales Recruitment Company specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Area Sales Managers, Regional Business Managers, Sales Director and, Account Management roles.