Sales Director – Private Jet
London – up to £75,000 plus double OTE
This U.S aviation giant is on the lookout for Sales Director to spearhead the company’s growth across the UK aviation market. This market leader in the industry has huge plans for expansion across Europe and that starts with this hire in the UK.
The Sales Director will be responsible for developing relationships with a range of High-Net-Worth individuals both here in the UK but also across Europe and the Middle East. Working with existing Key Accounts to raise their spend level yearly, but also opening doors to new clients from networking events and your own black book. This Director position will execute the full sales cycle from opportunity-to-closure of the sale with support from the pre-sales team and but with limited supervision from Board Directors.
Responsibilities will include
- Achieving the set revenue targets by maximizing the best yield/volume mix whilst determining the market potential and exploiting market opportunities with all available resources;
- Achieving all predetermined sales objectives based on local market conditions and the defined sales policies;
- Creatively approaching and executing a self-sufficient lead generation strategy including utilizing both the company’s and your own networks to exhaustion to generate leads, referrals;
- Evaluating, initiating, implementing and controlling all-new direct sales activities aiming at improving the revenue and traffic results whilst being pro-active in contributing ideas on trends and developments towards achieving long and short term objectives;
- 7+ years of professional experience in Business Development or Sales function
- Previous experience selling to High-Net worth Individuals
- Experience selling luxury items is a bonus
- Ambition to grow with a growing company
- Technical aptitude and desire to master sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Willing to travel 30% of the role