Our client is a European business who provide a range of facilities services across the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
They’re looking to add 2 Regional Field Sales Consultants into their growing team in London. One role is to cover North London, the other is to cover South London.
Your remit will be to win new business through additional product and service sales to existing customers and customers of competitors. Achieve new business sales targets, which are part of the growth agenda for the division.
- Achieve targeted sales revenues for specific products and services as determined by the Commercial Lead/Regional Sales Manager
- Successful delivery of presentations to prospective customers to secure new business
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs and alternative competitive solutions
- Give structured feedback to marketing and the Regional Sales Manager/Commercial Lead in order to improve the value proposition to customers
- Negotiate prices to ensure that the best possible price is achieved, that profitability targets are maintained and that the Company remains competitive
- Maintain proactive contact with prospective customers to build relationships and improve the prospects of further additional sales
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base to generate sufficient quality leads
- Update information onto the CRM system daily – cold calls, pipeline activity etc.
- Create customised proposals as required
- Ensure all contract documentation and administration is accurate and delivered to the business in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly reports of sales versus target
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of field sales experience
- Predominantly new business-focused, cold face to face sales
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the desire and determination to succeed.
- Good time management is essential
- Must possess strong negotiating skills
- Requires good communications skills and ability to liaise at all levels, both within the Company and with external organisations
- Evident successful sales track record
- Skilled in the use of reporting and communications tools – Excel, PowerPoint etc.
What’s on offer for the Regional Sales Consultant
- Up to £35,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission and bonuses, approximately £61k OTE in the first year
- Career progression opportunities