Partner Business Manager – Payment Software
London – £70,000 plus bonus
An innovator in business payment automation technology for 30 years, this business helps companies make complex business payments simple, smart and secure. Their solutions are being used across 92 countries to simplify and streamline payment processes, dramatically improve cash management and rapidly gain full control overpayments. That’s billions of transactions processing trillions of dollars of payments every single year.
The Partner Business Manager will have experience in supplier/partner facing relationship building and able to demonstrate excellent commercial and analytical skills. They will build, maintain and develop strong collaborative working relationships with a wide range of Strategic Partners and key internal stakeholders. They will create, review and deliver joint business plans with the partner.
Responsibilities will include
- To manage and drive engagement and revenue from a portfolio of strategic partners.
- To develop long term strategic relationships through mutually beneficial partnership business plans, working closely with the P&L owners in Payments, Financial Messaging and Cyberfraud & Risk Management.
- To demonstrate the ability on executing analysis to identify, prioritize and solve complex business issues creatively leading to thoughtful business recommendations for optimization on a platform basis.
- To develop a deep knowledge of the partner businesses and their key decision-makers within the dedicated portfolio to be able to identify additional value and opportunities.
- Work with the Strategic Partnerships and Alliances team on direction and execution of best practice
- Maintain strong product knowledge, including website content to maximise performance.
- Accountable for identifying risks and opportunities, to ensure growth with a managed approach to any contractual or reputational risk in delivery.
- Good knowledge of the Payments industry
- Proven track record of commercial success in achieving revenue targets.
- Experience in effective account management and have full experience in building long term strategic partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills – with confidence to communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrable ability to network and build sustainable relationships
- Strongly analytical and data-driven
- Commercially astute.
- Highly persuasive, great negotiator
- Strong ability to identify and effectively resolve problems
- Ability to identify opportunities