International Area Manager – Education Technology
London – £30,000 (£50,000 OTE)
This company is on a mission to help young people find and apply for their next step after leaving school. They achieve this by bringing all the available information into one user-friendly platform that helps students to make the best choices and submit the strongest applications. They also empower teachers and counsellors to manage the progression process effectively. They are able to offer an exciting mix of being office-based and travelling for work.
As an International Area Manager, you’ll take the leading role of growing the international arm of the company. You will extend the client base whilst ensuring all current clients receive the fantastic support and service that this company is well known for. You will cover Europe, working closely with international schools across the continent.
Responsibilities will include
- Maintaining outstanding relationships with existing partner schools, which includes delivering in-person training and support to make sure they get the best out of the platform.
- Providing in-person demonstrations of the user friendly-platform at schools.
- Providing remote support and demonstrations via Google Hangouts or Skype when it’s not possible to visit a school in person.
- Representing the company and showcasing what they do at conferences and other events around the world
- Meeting sales targets and maintaining a high resubscription rate
- Using your knowledge of their partner schools and how they use the platform to help improve both their platform and how they deliver their services. This means regularly feeding back to their product development and service delivery teams. They encourage and expect smart ideas from every member of the team.
- Highly motivated to reach and exceed personal and team targets
- Track record of excellent relationship management
- Personable and resilient
- Strong communication skills – both written and over the phone
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, both in terms of familiarizing yourself with the education sector, and in terms of grasping what works and what doesn’t when interacting with prospective customers
- Strong sales track record (preferred)