Head of Business Development – Mobile Workforce Management
London – £90,000 – £100,000 plus double OTE
This U.S software giant is on the lookout for a Head of Business Development to spearhead the company’s growth across the pond in the UK. This market leader in the Mobile Workforce Management Software industry has huge plans for expansion across Europe, and that starts with this first hire in the UK. The company’s platform digitally connects the entire industrial workforce, executives and back office to help minimise plant outages & improve operational excellence across a range of industries including manufacturing, oil and gas, chemical, utilities, and medical.
The Head of Business Development will be responsible for developing relationships with a range of businesses across multiple industries and sectors, including commercial manufacturing, oil and gas, and utilities. Speaking to C-Level decision-makers and opening doors to new clients both in the UK and across Europe. This Head of BD position will execute the full sales cycle from opportunity to closure of the sale with support from the pre-sales team, but with limited supervision from sales management in the U.S.
Responsibilities will include
- Lead the execution of a consultative sales cycle into enterprise accounts in any of the following industries: life sciences and medical device, manufacturing, or asset-intensive (Oil & Gas, T&D Utilities, or Chemicals)
- Lead a cross-functional team effort to tailor and demonstrate the business solution value
- Play a key role in scaling a successful business model.
- Negotiate, interact and develop lasting relationships with leaders at the world’s most creative and influential companies.
- Be the single point of contact in sales for the prospect
- Identify, prospects, pitch and close deals with senior executives in Europe
- Develop tailored pricing proposals for software and services
- Attend seminars and trade shows as required
- 7 + years of professional experience selling software solutions to business stakeholders
- Working knowledge of SAP solutions in ERP (IM, WM, EWM, PM, and others)
- Experience selling into the following industries: O&G, Chemical, Manufacturing, Utilities, or Medical
- Working knowledge of how mobile business solutions in EAM/SCM have evolves
- Ability to understand the client’s business problems, and lead intelligent conversations
- Ambition to grow with a growing company
- Technical aptitude and desire to master sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Willing to travel 30% of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent on-the-job experience
To discuss this role further, get in touch!