Global Sales Executive – SaaS Technology
London – £25,000 – £32,000 plus OTE
This Global software giant is on the lookout for a Business Development Executive to move into the company’s Sales team, based in West London. This market leader in the software industry has been recently purchased by a private equity firm and are now growing at a considerable rate across the world. With offices across the U.S, Europe, and Asia, they offer an excellent opportunity for progression and future development.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing relationships with a range of businesses across multiple industries and sectors. Speaking to C-Level decision makers from MDs to CEO’s, no 2 days will be the same. Although this is an internal role in West London, there are lots of opportunities to travel and visit new clients. Working closely with the marketing team, it’s important the next BDE has the vision to see new avenues of revenue and the insight to make it happen.
Responsibilities will include
- Sell the best venue solutions to the B2B market – liaising with C-Level decision-makers.
- Upsell additional packages to existing clients.
- Play a key role in scaling a successful business model.
- Negotiate, interact and develop lasting relationships with leaders at the world’s most creative and influential companies.
- Learn how to sell into a variety of industries, e.g. Banking & Finance, Music & Entertainment, Fashion & Apparel, IT & Tech, Manufacturing and many others.
- Identify, prospects, pitch and close deals with senior executives in Europe and the USA.
- 1-2 years experience in an internal sales position
- Telesales / New Business phones sales experience
- Ability to motivate yourself to win new business on a daily basis
- Be able to hold executive conversations with C-Level decision-makers
- Quick learner
- Ambition to grow with a growing company
- A positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm
- Be able to commute to an office in West London