Customer Success Manager | FinTech Scale-Up
London | £45,000 + Bonus
The founder of this fintech scale-up left his role at a multinational investment bank in order to build a platform that blends FinTech and employee engagement, in turn, disrupting employee benefits and creating a financially happy workforce.
Having raised £100 Million in investment at Series C, this platform gives employees more control of how and when they receive their salaries and a host of other financial benefits.
We’re looking for an excellent customer success manager who is genuinely invested in helping clients achieve their goals. Can you work with your clients to guide them through onboarding rather than focusing on just cross/upsell opportunities?
This is a real client-facing role that will mean sitting on-site, training employees and ensuring that they get the most from the platform. You will be an excellent cross-department communicator as you will be the main point of contact for your – impressive – portfolio.
This role is key in ensuring maximum engagement, contributing to the retention of the client and as such background in delivering marketing collateral in an effective way would be preferred.
Responsibilities will Include
- Providing a seamless onboarding experience and encouraging usage for customers
- Spent time onsite with your clients in order to really understand their mission and advise on best practices.
- Working closely with employers to move automated, personalised lifecycle comms which are coordinated across channels including SMS, email, push etc. on the employer’s behalf.
- Strategically work with the account management team to advise on areas of cross-selling, upselling and retention; these are your clients.
- Working with other members of the marketing team to create multi-channel B2C nurture programmes (on and offline).
- Identifying and prioritising resources according to perceived risk, growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe
- Communicate customer feedback internally to stakeholders internally for marketing, product and other internal teams
- Work with marketing to ensure client communication is relevant and regularly communicated
- Track record in managing customer accounts, either in account management, partnership, after-sales, or other roles delivering client relationship value.
- Able to analyse and provide critical feedback against approaches that worked or could be improved and suggest marketing led solutions.
- Comfortable nurturing and developing more junior team members.
- Track record of delivering written and verbal communication using support from internal stakeholders (previous experience delivering marketing campaigns advantageous).