Online Mobile Payments
Expanding the EMEA channel partner network is critical to the success of this company. As the new Channel Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the company’s partnership initiatives. Based in London, you will be responsible for building out the EMEA channel network and cultivating existing partner relationships to drive revenue across multiple industries.
The primary focus will be on Financial Services and therefore a wealth of knowledge around FS business models and a track record for building relationships across Enterprise Accounts at C-Level is required. The role is responsible for setting out the management and resource plans for the EMEA channel division at this company, aligning channel focussed resources in line with overall corporate strategy ensuring appropriate partner coverage to deliver against revenue targets. As an experienced Channel Manager, you will possess exceptional negotiation, planning and communication skills. This position reports to the Head of Financial Services and Insurance EMEA.
- Define and develop channel strategy and execute go to market plan for EMEA.
- Identify, recruit and grow partner network to successfully achieve defined revenue targets.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with existing partner accounts to expand revenue streams.
- Achieve assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives across channel network.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Assist in the development of partner engagement tools and documentation.
- Ensure enablement programs are delivered and effective for the channel.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Manage reporting, analytics and insight on performance. Provide timely and quality reports to management and other stakeholders.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 10+ years channel management experience selling software solutions and growing revenue streams within Financial Services, Insurance and Telco verticals.
- Talented channel expert with experience in developing channel strategy for a new vertical.
- Proven track record for acting on that strategy and building out a new channel.
- Able to show successful growth of channel by uncovering new business partners / resell opportunities and expanding existing partner revenue streams.
- Background in KYC and more specifically digital identity verifications services would be ideal.
- Well versed in channel maintenance, forecasting, and reporting to management.
- Seasoned negotiation, financial planning and strategy skills.
- Excellent presentation, delegation and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and team player.
- Proficiency in CRM, SFDC preferred.
- Degree educated is preferred.