Business Development Manager – Facilitates Management Technology – London – £35,000 – £45,000 plus double OTE
A well renowned European business has just created a bespoke building technology tool and now need a Business Development Manager to take it to market. The company has years of experience working within the commercial real estate space and have now taken their knowledge of the industry to help clients create the best workplace for employees and visitors. The business already boasts an exceptionally impressive client base across Europe, and expect that to grow with the induction of new products across their range.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for taking the proposal to market, pitching and closing C-Level decision-makers. A solutions-based approach selling both software, hardware, and services to FM clients across London. There have been some long hanging fruit identified by the business although there is an expectation to drive new business and open doors to new opportunities via an existing network or through events and conferences across Europe.
Responsibilities will include
- Lead the execution of a consultative sales cycle into enterprise clients
- Generation of new business plus bringing on board the “low hanging fruit”
- Pitch to decision-makers within FM space
- Negotiate, interact and develop lasting relationships with leaders at the world’s most creative and influential companies.
- Be the single point of contact in sales for the prospect
- Identify, prospects, pitch and close deals with senior executives in Europe
- Develop tailored pricing proposals for software and services
- Attend seminars and trade shows as required
- 4+ years of experience selling into FM
- ability to understand the clients business problems and lead conversations
- Ambition to grow with a growing company
- Technical aptitude and desire to master sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Willing to work from home with travel to clients around London
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent on-the-job experience