Business Development Manager – Conference and Events
A world leader in cutting edge conferences in high growth industries, this company are consistently growing at a rapid pace. They have a brilliant opportunity for experienced B2B sales talent who is driven to own their markets to join our team as a Sponsorship Business Development Manager.
You will need to develop and execute strategies for acquiring and growing this network to maintain consistent engagement. Using their consultative approaches, you will tailor sponsorship packages with their business needs in mind, ensuring that they are happy throughout the sales cycle and aftercare. You will also attend the events you work on so you can visibly see the results.
- Sales ability is the number one business skill
- A great sales professional provides genuine business insights to prospects and clients
- Surrounding yourself with people who inspire you is vital
- Being the example to inspire others around you
What we’re looking for
- Degree educated with B2B sales experience
- Constantly outperforming targets and hungry to gain further professional sales training and development
- Extremely professional with a quick-thinking, commercial mind
- Passionate about business and sales – proud to attract new clients and close deals in a creative manner
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in the world of business
- A fast learner who’s driven by continuously developing your own knowledge and skills
- Motivated by targets and always aiming to achieve better
- Creative and high energy in everything you do
- Has a strong drive to own their spaces and be a subject matter expert within that community.
What’s on offer for the Sales Executive
- £25,000 – £35,000 base salary
- Commission payable on achieved targets
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities