Business Development Manager – Global Conferences
London – £30,000 – £40,000 Base Salary, plus Double OTE
A global leader in the conferences and events space, with over 120 conferences around the world each year sold out. The conferences are held at a number of different venues globally, from football stadiums to parliamentary buildings, each day is different, and each event is unique.
Working with FTSE 100 clients, and working on some of the most impressive events across a multitude of industries.
The Business Development Manager will approach large enterprise clients who are looking to advertise the company on a global scale at some of the worlds most attended conferences and events. Selling a range of products from the main event sponsorship to smaller attendance tickets. In this role as Business Development Manager, you will be managing your own diary, calling C-Level decision-makers and building rapport whilst working towards very realistic targets using incoming and self-generated leads.
Responsibilities will include
- 100% new business contacting C-Level decision-makers across a range of industries
- Research calls into the strong in-house database
- Lead qualification/generation from cold calls
- Skilfully presenting a range of services to clients at a senior level
- Scheduling meetings/presentations to C-Level decision-makers
- Driven & determined
- Fearless in approaching & dealing with senior business people
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working in a target driven role
- Successful previous experience in a business-to-business telesales role
Salary and Commission
£30,000 – £40,000 Base Salary
Many employee benefits including private health insurance
For more information on this and other opportunities please visit our website or apply online to speak to a Sales Recruitment specialist. The Sales Recruitment Company specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Area Sales Managers, Regional Business Managers, Sales Director and, Account Management roles.