Business Development Manager – Summits and Events
London £25K – £35K + Double OTE – £70,000 first year
Due to expansion plans from one of the world’s most innovative round table events organisers, there is now a new position available for a Business Development Manager to join the London team.
The company offer unique opportunities for large FTSE 500’s to send some their top staff to the latest and greatest summits and events around the world.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be engaging with C-Level decision-makers who have enquired (warm leads) about attending a bespoke meeting created by the company. The summits and workshops are small intimate events that specialise in 3 sectors – Marketing, Data, and Manufacturing. The role will require the Business Development Manager to be comfortable discussing pricing plans of attending with key decision-makers from some of the largest companies in the world.
Responsibilities will include:
- Relationship building with key decision-makers from FTSE 500 businesses
- Diagnose customers’ key business needs and develop a deep understanding of the way multinational companies operate
- Recruit prospective clients to international events hosted by companies such as Nike, Toyota and Coca-Cola
- Sell into a variety of industries, e.g. Banking & Finance, Music & Entertainment, Fashion & Apparel, IT & Tech, Manufacturing and many others
- 2+ years quota-carrying sales experience (B2C or B2B)
- Experience selling to C-Level decision-makers
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Confident hitting revenue targets from incoming leads (warm leads)