Business Development Executive – Global Training
London £20K – £25K + Bonus/commission
Our client is a super-exciting independent Global Training company with an online platform with over 50 thousand students learning from all over the world. They have award-winning content and have online training written by some of the most influential and inspirational people in online learning. The training platform allows students to complete their online courses from anywhere in the world and covers various qualifications including – languages, MBA’s, and IT specialism.
They are a very ambitious organisation focused on continuous improvement of their products, content and processes. If you’re looking for a unique, interesting and exciting opportunity within a growing company where there’s a real buzz, then this could be for you
They are now looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their growing team in London, to develop and expand new business opportunities in the B2C market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing sales pipeline planning and owning new business revenue targets
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and identifying strategic opportunities
- Managing the end-to-end sales process through lead qualification and proposal delivery to contract closure
- Developing all prospect and client sales presentations
- Working closely with operations, strategy and the CEO to develop initiatives that improve the company’s visibility, brand recognition and credibility in the professional training/e-learning
- 2+ years B2C Telesales experience
- Knowledge of e-learning and personal development products
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Confident hitting revenue targets from incoming leads
To find out more, get in touch with email@example.com