“Decisions you make today will affect the data you have tomorrow.”
My client is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide a workforce in the cloud for machine learning and core business data processing. Working with a range of start-ups & enterprise clients such as Microsoft, Vodafone & Drive.Ai, they are helping companies scale across all four corners of the globe.
Join this 2,000 + people strong business that aims to connect aim 1 million from poverty struck communities that are talent hotspots with meaningful employment.
You’ll be the first point of contact and the most important contact to impact the relationship from the start.
As one of the first Business Development Executives in the UK, you will be fundamental to the success of the sales team by managing the first 50% of the sales process by building relationships and qualifying suitable partners.
From day one you’ll be meeting everyone in the business regardless of seniority (no hierarchies here) enrolled on a comprehensive training scheme and spend quality time getting fully equipped to excel in your new role.
An established business but with a start-up feel. You’ll be treated with autonomy to give you the best working environment.
- To be the bridge between the sales and marketing team
- Engage with potential clients with the view of securing demo calls through phone, video conferencing and email.
- Working with the account executives to understand best practise of potential clients
- Provide marketing materials, blogs and white papers to your prospective clients
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A passion for emerging technologies
- 2 years sales or commercial experience
- A winning mentality
- Free Lunch Fridays
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- Start-up culture; dress down daily and work to music
- Progression opportunity path laid out from day one.