Business Development Executive – Round Table Corporate Events
London Bridge – £25,000 – £40,000 plus Double OTE
This Corporate Events focused company has been running for 3 years and is looking for multiple Sales Professionals who are ready to hit the ground running and join a fast-paced Sales team. The company is currently sitting at 30 heads but wants to expand to over double that within the next 12 months. These huge growth plans are spearheaded by the CEO who is a serious entrepreneur.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling round table event places to C-level decision makers to a range of businesses, from within the FTSE 250, across 3 main markets, Data – Manufacturing – Marketing. These events are usually limited to between 20 and 30 guests, of which each have paid between £4k-£6k to attend. The event is unmissable for the guests, as it’s hugely beneficial for understanding the market trends and what the future holds for the industry.
Responsibilities will include
- Join a growing sales team and learn directly from the company’s founders and top-performing executives.
- Play a key role in scaling a successful business model.
- Negotiate, interact and develop relationships with huge corporate companies such as Microsoft, Apple, and many more.
- Exceptional work ethic
- 1-3 Years Telesales / New Business phones sales experience
- High confidence on the phone
- The ability and desire to work toward revenue targets within a team environment
- A high level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm
- A demonstrable track record of thriving in competitive environments, e.g. school, work, sports, music, or other activities