Business Development – AI
London – £30,000 – £35,000 plus OTE
This Global software giant is on the lookout for a tenacious Salesperson to join this Technology Startup who are working with some of the most advanced AI software solutions on the planet. The company have expanded into the London market and have also just opened offices in the U.S.A. They are looking for a down to earth sales professional who is happy to work in a relaxed office that comes with an onsite pool and ping pong tables along with a casual dress policy.
The Sales Development Executive will be responsible for developing relationships with a range of businesses across multiple industries and sectors. Speaking to C-Level decision makers from MD’s to CEO’s, no 2 days will be the same. Although this is in an internal role in Central London, there are lots of opportunities to travel and visit new clients. Working closely with the marketing team, it’s important the next Sales Development Lead has the vision to see new avenues of revenue and the insight to make it happen.
Responsibilities will include
- Open doors and contact new decision-makers across Enterprise clients
- Upsell additional packages to existing clients
- Play a key role in scaling a successful business model.
- Negotiate, interact and develop lasting relationships with leaders at the world’s most creative and influential companies.
- Learn how to sell into a variety of industries, e.g. Banking & Finance, Music & Entertainment, Fashion & Apparel, IT & Tech, Manufacturing and many others.
- Identify, prospects, pitch and close deals with senior executives in Europe and the USA.
- 1-2 years experience in an internal sales position
- Telesales / New Business phones sales experience
- Ability to motivate yourself to win new business on a daily basis
- Be able to hold executive conversations with C-Level decision-makers
- Quick learner
- Ambition to grow with a growing company
- A positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm
- Be able to commute to an office in Central London