Business Development Executive – Corporate Events
London – £30,000 – £35,000 plus Double OTE
This International company have expanded into the London market and have also just opened offices across the USA. They are looking for a down to earth sales professional who is happy to work in a relaxed office that comes with an onsite pool and ping pong tables along with a casual dress policy.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing relationships from incoming warm leads through marketing channels including internet enquiries, and incoming calls. Focusing on building relationships with key decision-makers of C-Level status. This role has a solutions-based approach and doesn’t believe in a cold calling environment or heavy KPI’s, it is more based on senior relationship-building with large corporates across the world.
Responsibilities will include
- Join a growing sales team and learn directly from the company’s founders and top-performing executives.
- Play a key role in scaling a successful business model.
- Negotiate, interact and develop lasting relationships with leaders at the world’s most creative and influential companies.
- Learn how to sell into a variety of industries, e.g. Banking & Finance, Music & Entertainment, Fashion & Apparel, IT & Tech, Manufacturing and many others.
- Identify, prospects, pitch and close deals with senior executives in Europe and the USA.
- Diagnose our customers’ key business needs and develop a deep understanding of the way multinational companies operate.
- Recruit prospective clients to our international events hosted by companies such as Nike, Toyota and Coca-Cola.
- Exceptional work ethic
- The ability and desire to work toward revenue targets within a team environment
- A high level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm
- The ambition to go beyond the 9-5 with a strong desire to grow and build a career
- A demonstrable track record of thriving in competitive environments, e.g. school, work, sports, music, or other activities