Sector: Financial Services, events & publishing
Location: London (Clapham) – 3 days per week
Salary: £40-50k OTE + £20k (year 1)
We are partnered with one of the leading independent publishing and events companies who provide expert content, events and intelligence around several financial markets including trade finance and supply chain finance.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for ambitious and driven sales professionals to join the team and help drive revenue. You would be joining an incredibly supportive team, who offer consistent training and feedback, with great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Take full ownership of the sales cycle and retain accounts
- Inherit an existing subscription account base with responsibility to retain and grow this business
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the best experience for clients
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Be comfortable up and cross selling
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2 years B2B sales experience
- Subscription sales experience desired
- Ideally knowledge of finance or publishing industry
- Strong track record of working towards KPIs/targets
- The desire to improve personally and work with a team
- Private healthcare
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + an extra day for every one year you work ere
- Opportunity for global travel to events
- Regular social events
To apply for the position of Business Development Manager: Advertising & Subscriptions, click ‘apply’.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.