£30,000 plus yearly bonus
Our client is a trendsetting Education Tech company who are changing the way students make their decisions on their education. Their technology is a market leader which has won numerous industry awards, and they now need you to manage their largest clients throughout Oxfordshire.
They are a very ambitious organisation focused on continuous improvement of their products, relationships and profit margins. If you’re looking for a unique, interesting and exciting opportunity within a growing company where there’s a real buzz, then this could be for you
They are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their growing team, to develop and expand relationships with schools and universities within the area. The role is remote based with some travel around Oxfordshire to meet clients and partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with schools to provide resources and strategies which maximise staff and student engagement with the business; identify and promote best practice across partner schools
- Deliver targeted, engaging sessions within schools; these could be workshops or presentations
- Monitor and analyse usage across partner schools; identify schools that need additional support to use the platform effectively
- Work with the relevant Area Manager to improve company engagement
- Listen to teachers and students about how we can improve our customer service and the platform
- Attend conferences and CPD events on behalf of the business
- 1+ years experience working as an Account Manager
- Knowledge of the education sector is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Passion to work in a relationship-focused role without sales targets