Account Manager – Corporate Hospitality
London – £25,000 – £27,000 plus OTE
This professional sports team is on the hunt for an Account Manager to be assigned to a group of corporate clients, to build upon these relationships, focusing on hospitality.
An Account Manager is the key contact between the existing club members and the club itself. Responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with current members, as well as selling additional seats, hospitality and any other events to their client base.
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with existing corporate clients, ensuring their satisfaction and enjoyment while attending these hospitality events.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage an assigned group of corporate clients ensuring their satisfaction with all products.
- Proactively build relationships with all members, via phone, matchdays and meetings.
- Be present on each match day to meet and greet clients
- Identify wider opportunities between the members and the club.
- Exceptional work ethic
- Proven account management or relevant experience
- A high level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm
- The ambition to go beyond the 9-5 with a strong desire to grow and build a career