Account Manager – E-Learning
London – £40,000 base salary + £25,000 OTE
We are now working with one of the fastest growing e-learning companies in the UK, servicing more than 1,100 customers and 5 million learners globally. The business creates the content and technology solutions that engage and empower modern leaders, using pioneering technology and creative content that the client builds, delivers and maintains.
The business is very passionate about customer success and their customers have a faith in delivering long lasting value and a great return on investment. Their relentless focus on delighting customers results in a 98% customer recommendation rate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional to take their career to the next level, selling top SaaS products and being part of a company that will give you all the assistance necessary to continue to grow both personally and professionally.
The main duty of this role will be to upsell and cross-sell new products to existing accounts, with the expectation being that you will look after around 50 accounts. The client is also open to full remote working, so there is plenty of flexibility on offer for this role too.
The role will be very relationship focused – delivering exceptional, tailormade customer experience whilst simultaneously working with a team of Account Managers staying up to speed with, and informing of L&D trends, best practice, and market knowledge.
Required for the role:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a closing sales role
• You will have experience of working with a client-facing B2B SaaS product. Whilst Learning Technology experience would be advantageous, it is not essential.
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
• Everything you do will be underpinned by delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Desire to grow with a growing company
• You will have an aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels