Interviews are no different from a sales meeting. The only difference is the product! This time you have to sell yourself as the best candidate for the job. And just like any sales meeting, how are you going to get the business unless you ask for it?
Below are some of our top interview closing questions:
- Do you have any reservations regarding my application, if no then is there any reason why you wouldn’t invite me back to the next stage?
- Based on my background and the skills and experience we discussed, how well do I fit the profile of the candidate you’re looking for?
- Given what we’ve just discussed during this interview, do you have any concerns about my fit for this position?
- What are the next steps in the hiring process?
- Based on my research and what we’ve discussed, I would really like to work for you in this position. How soon will you be making a decision?
- This discussion has made me even more excited about this job opportunity and I would love to be the person you hire. Is there anything else you need from me before you make a decision?
Give them a try the next time you’re interviewing!
If you’re looking for your next role, check out our current vacancies or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org